As an essential service under the shutdowns announced recently by the Victorian government, our office remains open to serve our customers with their banking needs over the coming days and weeks.
You can still get in touch with us by phone during business hours. It may take us longer to answer your call as more customers choose to call rather than come into a branch so thanks in advance for your patience and please take care of yourselves.
Supporting customers affected by covid-19
We're ready to support customers affected by the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation rapidly evolving in Australia, and the flow on effects to the community and economy.
If you need assistance, due to illness or impacts on your employment, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the assistance available.
The type of assistance we can offer will depend on individual circumstances, and can include:
- A deferral of scheduled home loan repayments for up to 3 months, with further 3 month extension possible following a review
- Waiving fees and charges
- Debt consolidation to help make repayments more manageable
- Other assistance as needed.
Small business customers affected by the impacts of COVID-19 are also encouraged to contact us about the assistance we can offer, which includes the deferral of loan repayments for up to six months.
If you need help, please call us on 03 8417 1777 or
1300 363 513 during business hours Monday to Friday
Looking after our members and our staff
- Our staff will wear gloves to handle cash.
- Face to face in office interviews are longer be available and loan consultations will be by phone and email.
- We have ensured that our employees have the information they need to stay healthy, and the ability to stay at home if they are unwell in any way.
- We will implement a work-from-home policy for our employees if and when required.
Looking after you if you experience financial difficulty
As always, our team stands ready to help members experiencing financial difficulty, so please call us 03 8417 1777 or 1300 366 350 if you are in need of assistance.
Thank You for your support
We would like to thank you for your continued support and showing understanding to our team members as they work hard to support you with everyone's safety and wellbeing in mind.
We will provide further updates to members if there are any significant changes in circumstances. Please refer to our website for the latest information.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email or phone.