Our membership is open to people working in fire services and all emergency services sector, including ambulance , along with their family, friends.and relatives.
We tailor our wide range of products and services to support the specialist role you hold in our community. Over the years we've assisted many emergency services employees with savings, loans, insurance, financial planning and budgeting requirements.
We applaud the important work you carry out across the state of Victoria, and we look after you by providing low fees, competitive rates and the personalised service you deserve.
We also understand your career can be demanding - so we regularly visit your workplace to assist you with your banking. It's all part of our commitment to helping you maximize your financial wellbeing.
Ask one of your colleagues about us.
As a Firefighters member who works in emergency services, you'll benefit from
- Specific products and services designed for emergency services staff
- Regular workplace visits from adedicated Relationship Manager
- Free budgeting service
- free financial education information sessions
- Access to financial planners who understand your industry
- Information stands at every station and workplace, with all you need to conduct your day-to day banking
To be eligible for membership, you must:
- Work in firefighting, emergency services or associated industry, police, ambulance or be a family member or friend of a current Firefighters Credit Union member
- Complete membership application and produce satisfactory identification
- Purchase one fully refundable $10 share
Become a member today! Simply complete a membership application form and return it to the Credit Union